We carry a wide variety of polyethlene. Unable to come to a TAP store? Email us with your cut-to-size requirements and we'll promptly return a quote.
King Starboard® is the original marine-grade polymer sheet and the industry standard. It is the product of a proprietary process called K-Stran™, the most advanced manufacturing process for superior flatness and consistency. King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not warp, rot, or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water. King StarBoard® is easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
- Applications: Bow Pulpit, Countertops, Frames and Trim, Furniture
- Grab Rails and Handles, Hatches and Doors, Rod and Cup Holders, Steps and Dock Boxes
- Sizes: 54" x 96"
- Gauges: ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1½”
- Color: Black, Charcoal Gray, Dolphin Gray, Light Gray, Sanshade, Seafoam, Arctic White, White/White
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) is a sheet that is tough, flexible, chemical and impact resistant.
- Size: 4' x 85' x .060" (per foot or roll)
HDPE (Flexible High Density Polyethylene) is a sheet that has a variety of uses: loose-leaf binders, indexes, sheet dividers, boxes, packaging, signs, P.O.P. displays.
- Size: 24" x 47" x .035"
- Matte Colors: natural, light blue, emerald, yellow, red, black, light grey, white
HDPE (Rigid High-Density Polyethylene) is a sheet that has a smooth finish with high-tensile strength.
- Sizes: 4' x 8' x .125", 4' x 8' x .25", 4' x 8' x .375"
- Color: natural
King CuttingBoard® Family of Products now with advanced antimicrobial technology to produce a more effective application compared to our formerly untreated cutting board polymer sheet. Made entirely from FDA and made with USDA approved material. NSF listed to meet requirements of commercial food processing operations for direct and indirect food contact.
King CuttingBoard® Family of Products Flyer
King CuttingBoard® Data Sheet
- King CuttingBoard® sizes: 48” x 96” and 60” x 120”
- King CuttingBoard® gauges: ¼”, ½”, ¾”, 1”
- King CuttingBoard® XL sizes: 60” x 96” and 60” x 120”
- King CuttingBoard® XL gauges: ¼”, ½”, ¾”, 1”
- King CuttingColors® sizes: 48” x 96”
- King CuttingColors® gauges: ½”, ¾”