Our Clear Acetate Rolls are crystal-clear and resistant to wrinkles, grease or water stains. Excellent for printing clear, sharp impressions through a variety of methods: letterpress, offset, gravure, flexographic, and silkscreen. Clear Acetate Rolls forms readily. It does not become brittle and deteriorate with age. No objectionable odor. Easily die cut, beaded, punched, embossed, laminated and sealed. Packaging: for blisters, skin packaging, transparent containers, and package windows. FDA approved for food contact. Acetate is made from wood-pulp or cotton fibers.
Roll size: .003" x 25" x 100'
Attributes of TAP's Cellulose Di-Acetate Film:
- Glass-like clarity
- Very uniform optical properties
- Good dimensional stability
- Easily torn (low tear strength)
- Easily die-cut
- Printable with conventional screen and offset printing methods
- Melt point of about 225 degrees F
- Approved world wide for indirect and direct food and medical applications
- Available in Clear and Matte