This item is a shipping hazard and can only ship via ground delivery within the United States and Canada.
is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial requirements, adhering to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive, including wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry, concrete, leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics!
- Highly flexible: Bonds dissimilar materials which expand at differing rates; can bond items subject to vibration or high wear
- Tack time: 5 minutes, full cure time: thin film: 24 hrs; thick film: 48-72 hrs
- Temperature range: -40° - +150°F, will not become brittle in cold weather
- non-flammable when cured
- Chemical resistant when exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after cure
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant
, with all the strength and adhesive properties of E-6000, is the thicker non-sag formulation that won't slump or run, allowing for maximum control. This translucent-clear adhesive is ideal for overhead and vertical use and wherever nails won't work.