2-Way Mirrored Acrylic Sheets
- Sometimes called see-through, surveillance, transparent or one-way mirror.
- 1/8" or 3/16" Mirror-Grade Acrylic coated on one side with Aluminum Oxide
- One side is abrasion resistant coated to resist marring
- Looks like a normal mirror from the well lit "lighted" side and see-thru tinted window from the side with little or no light.
- See-through mirror has a light transmission range of 5 to 20%.
- The reflectance of see-through mirror is 60 to 75% see-through.
- Many uses such as showroom surveillance from a darkened office, hidden cameras, hiding a flat screen TV, Infinity Light Boxes and many other projects.
For video on how to cut plastic sheet, click here.
For video on how to glue with acrylic, click here.
For video on how to build a box with plastic, click here.
For video on how to polish and shape plastic sheets, click here.
For video on how to polish and repair plastic sheets, click here.